Education is a powerful tool to help you reach your dream, but some individuals can only fetch the same. Many dreams of studying but can’t put them into action due to one primary and common reason: financial issues. Multiple projects are brought into existence to overcome such barriers, and one such is Scholarship. But the only single issue regarding scholarships is that they must be updated with every new one. You can do so by regularly visiting this site. This post is one of the updates about an ongoing scholarship, HDFC Bank (ECSS) Parivartan’s Educational Crisis Scholarship Support Programme.
Table of Contents
What Is HDFC Bank Parivartan’s Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) Programme?
An initiative raised via one of the leading bank companies, HDFC, is Parivartan’s Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) Programme. This project has been launched to look after the well-being of students so that they may continue their studies abroad.
The HDFC Bank Parivartan’s Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) Programme is specially projected to look after those students who are backward in financial situations, especially those who have lost their parents and are suffering from natural disasters or ongoing disabilities.
This bank’s initiative makes sure to debar the financial constraints of all the eligible aspirants for this program, thus empowering students to dream of a bright future and make it accurate.
Benefits of this Scholarship
However, HDFC Bank Parivartan’s Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) Program provides a stable financial approach to the need,y but the program possesses some benefits that can be highlighted. Below is a tiny list of the Scholarship’s benefits.
- The Programme provides INR 15000 if the scholarship holder belongs to Class 1 – 6
- For Class 7 to 12 as well as the students pursuing Diploma, IT, I and Polytechnic get an amount of INR 18000
- The Programme provides INR 30000 to General Undergraduate Course Pursuers
- The Professional Undergraduate Course Pursuers can get INR 50000 through this Scholarship
- For General Post Graduate Pursuers, the amount is INR 35000
- For Professional Post Graduate Pursuers, it’s INR 75000
Also Read this – Uttarakhand’s Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship 2024
A scholarship program that includes such high amounts contains specific eligibility criteria. Through the bulletin points below, you can determine whether your criteria for applying to this program meet the scholarship requirements.
- You should be an Indian Citizen to apply for this scholarship program
- The below category of students is only applicable to those applying for this program.
- Students belonging from Class 1 to 12
- Students pursuing ITI, Diploma, and Polytechnic (from government college, private college, or government-approved schools)
- The student must qualify for the previous year’s exam with 55% as a whole over marks or above.
- The student should belong to a family with an annual income of less than INR 2.5 Lakh.
- Those students who have suffered through financial situations or family crises that resulted in lacking the amount to bear the cost of their education within the last three years will be highly preferable.
Qualification To Apply For HDFC Bank (ECSS) Scholarship Program
The qualification to apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) Programme includes students studying in Class 1 – 1. The maximum goes to the Course Pursuers for Diploma, Polytechnic, and ITI.
Documents Required To Apply
- Passport Size Photo
- Last Year Marksheet (Sessional Year – 2022 – 23)
- ID Proof (Adhaar Card / Driving License / Voter Identity)
- Admission Proof (Admission Receipt / Institutional ID Card / Bonafide Certificate for Sessional Year 2023 – 24)
- Student’s Bank Passbook
- Income Proof, if issued
- Proof of Family Crisis
Also Read this – Technip Energies India Scholarship 2023-2024
Last Date To Apply
The HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme has a specific deadline for applying. It’s 15th January 2024, so you can apply for this Scholarship before this last date. Also, find the application link below.
Apply Link For HDFC Bank (ECSS) Scholarship Program
You can CLICK HERE to go to the website and apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) Programme.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here