To advance students’ progress in the country, many programs and initiatives are launched to reduce the unscholarly rate. To promote this particular thing, scholarships are established by multiple companies so that those who need to complete their study abroad can get them and fulfil their dreams and goals. The article aims to provide you with the details of one of the latest scholarships, the Protean e Gov Renewal Scholarship, which may be a helping hand for you. https://scholarshipform.in/protean-e-gov-renewal-scholarship/
Table of Contents
What Is the Protean e Gov Renewal Scholarship?
Protean e Gov Renewal Scholarship has been created to help bachelors facing family crises or those with a weak economic background. The Protean e Gov Technologies was earlier known as NSDL e-governance Infrastructure Limited, a government-based institute. The same federation has developed a new scholarship programme offering the bachelor’s cash benefit.
Also Read this – Technip Energies India Scholarship 2023-2024
The scholarship programme scheme’s registration deadline has not been closed yet, so people in need can apply for it as soon as possible. If you are also one of those looking for such a government-based Scholarship scheme so that you too can pursue your studies by availing cash benefits, then do not let this opportunity go from your hands. Some important points regarding this scholarship program include c, such as Asia, benefits, required documents, application procedure, and a direct application link.
Benefits of applying for the Protean e Gov Renewal Scholarship Scheme
This Scholarship allows some cash benefits that can be claimed by any individual holding a particular course as a bachelor(stated in the criteria section). The Scholarship Scheme provides you with a cash benefit of INR 30000.
Also Read this – Piaggio “Shiksha Se Samriddhi” Scholarship 2024
Every Scholarship has a qualification boundary for applicants so certified target scholars can be awarded. This may result in anti-misleading, lower reach but higher awards, simplified process, etc. Thus, the qualification required to apply for the Protean e Gov Renewal Scholarship Scheme goes like this: the applicant must pursue a B.E or B.Tech.
Scholarship Scheme usually functions their criteria to target a specific division of individuals. Likewise, this Scheme contains criteria the applicant should fulfil. The complete details are below.
- The applicant should have scored 60% in class 12
- The applicant must have scored 60% on the Diploma
- The applicant should be an undergraduate
- The applicant should pursue a B.E./B.Tech
- It also applies to the genders
- The applicant’s family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs annually
Also Read this – TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship 2024
- Applicant’s proof of address
- Applicant’s proof of identity
- Applicant’s 10, 12 and Diploma’s Marksheet
- Admission Letter from college/institute
- Previous year’s report card
- The bank passbook of the applicant
- Fee receipt of the institution
- Income Certificate (latest)
Also Read this – Uttarakhand’s Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship 2024
Last Date To Apply For Protean e Gov Renewal Scholarship
This programme has a deadline, so users may submit their application as soon as possible. Students should submit the applications before or on the 1st of January 2024. This is the deadline, and you shall have to follow it.
How To Apply For The Scholarship?
- You can CLICK HERE to go to the Gov Renewal Scholarship Scheme’s Official Website.
- From the homepage there, tap on Apply For Scholarship
- Soon, you will be taken to the sign-in page; proceed to sign up, as you would be a new user there
- After signing up, navigate ahead and start completing the application
- Enter all the details, keeping the instructions on the head
- Agree with terms and then submit it
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here