Today, many students in India dream of a bright future, but their families cannot provide an educational step, especially the count of girls are higher who are uneducated. Some established companies in India keep emerging with their scholarship programs to support such individuals. Meanwhile, another scholarship program has been implemented with a considerable contribution to girls’ education. This Scholarship is known as the OakNorth STEM Scholarship Programme. If you want to take advantage of this Scholarship, kindly read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
About OakNorth STEM Scholarship Programme Scholarship
This scholarship Program is ongoing, and you can apply for it. This Scholarship is an initiative from OakNorth Company so that girls are given equal education to boys so that they do not become a burden on their families.
OakNorth STEM Scholarship Programme is named after four courses; the same course holders can be applicants. Thus, the scholarship holders should pursue any subjects among (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics.
Now, if you know you are pursuing these fields, you can apply for this Scholarship easily; we shall state the procedure beforehand. On this page, you will see all the benefits and eligibility requirements for this Scholarship.
Also Read this – Technip Energies India Scholarship 2023-2024
Benefits of this Scholarship
First, you have to know that this Scholarship has been brought into existence and only applies to girls, so only girls can participate. After being successfully eligible, they will get a fixed amount of INR 30000 in their bank account. INR 30000 is the only key benefit of this scholarship program.
- This Scholarship is based on the STEM formula; that is, this Scholarship is beneficial only for girls studying in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Also Read this – Uttarakhand’s Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship 2024
- Only residents of Uttarakhand and Haryana can apply for the Scholarship
- No gender except girls is applicable for this Scholarship
- The applicant should be pursuing graduation in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics from any government college
- Applicant must have secured 70% or above in Class 12th
- For applicants in college pursuing the course in the second year, third year, or fourth year, their previous year or class score should be at least 60%.
- The applicant’s family income should be less than INR 6 lakh per annum
Also Read this – HDFC Bank (ECSS) Scholarship Programme 2023-2024
Qualification for availing of this Scholarship
To avail of this, you must pursue a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics course in any government college.
- Applicant’s resume is mandatory
- It is mandatory to have a copy of the Adhaar Card
- Admission Letter from University or Provisional Allotment
- The applicant should prepare an essay on the topic – Why Should You Be Given This Scholarship?
- Annual Report Card for Class 10th, 12, or previous year graduation
- Recommendation letter from college
How To Apply For OakNorth Scholarship Programme?
Some specific procedure is required to apply for this Scholarship. You can head below for the same and successfully apply for this Scholarship.
- You have to CLICK HERE to go to the web page where you can apply for this program.
- Here, you have to log in using any of your IDs or create a new account
- Once you log in, the application page will open.
- Tap on Start Application
- Enter all the details required there
- Proceed further, confirming every step
- Upload the documents
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and then click on Preview
- If all the details entered by you are correct, tap on submit
- The Application Procedure is over, and you can wait for shortlisting
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here