Have you completed your Graduation? Thinking of pursuing further studies? What’s stopping you from doing it? Well, most students complete their education until Graduation due to their own will. While few of them have the zeal to pursue future post-graduation courses, they can’t do so due to certain financial restrictions. The Government of Maharashtra has introduced the Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2024 for all post-graduation students.
Meritious Students studying in renowned government and nonagricultural universities can apply for this scholarship. Let us look at the beautiful aspect of what this program offers regarding its benefits, eligibility criteria, and the overall documents the applicants need. Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2024
Table of Contents
About this Program
Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2024 is an initiative launched by the Directorate of Higher Education of the Maharashtra Government. All the meritious students from the government and Nonagricultural colleges can apply for this scheme. Moreover, 76 students will be selected based on merit scores—54 students from the Government institute and the remaining 22 from Nonagricultural universities.
Benefits of the Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2024
The financially weaker students pursuing their post-graduation courses will get a monthly scholarship amount of Rs 250. This will provide soild support in refining their career. The students will be able to stand financially stronger and pay for their own education fees instead of seeking help from their parents. Scholarship money from the Directorate of Higher Education office will be directly distributed to the student’s bank account.
Eligibility Criteria for applying to this scheme
Here are a few eligibility guidelines that you need to follow before applying to this scholarship scheme.
- Applicant must have completed their Graduation from a nonagricultural or a Government institute.
- Must possess the domicile of Maharashtra.
- Financially weaker students from all categories can apply.
- The students must have taken their post-graduation admissions only from the following list of colleges given below:
- Indian Institute of Science, Mumbai
- Sydenham College of Commerce
- Elphinstone College, Mumbai
- Rajaram College, Kolhapur
- Government College of Law, Mumbai
- SNDT Women’s College, Mumbai
- Ismail Yusuf College, Jogeshwari
- College of Science, Nagpur
- Nagpur Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
- Government-accredited Arts and Science College, Aurangabad
The students must be admitted to any of the above colleges or from the following given universities of Maharashtra.
- Pune University
- Mumbai University
- Kolhapur University
- Nagpur University
NOTE: Maharashtrian students pursuing their post-graduation courses outside of Maharashtra aren’t eligible to apply to this scholarship scheme.
Documents Required to Apply for Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2024
If you are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme, kindly read the mandatory documents listed below.
- Bonafide Certificate of the Post Graduation Admission.
- Marksheet of your 10th, 12th, and graduation degree certificates.
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State.
NOTE: In case the candidate needs to renew their scholarship scheme, they need to submit their progress card for the first year of Graduation.
How to Apply for this Scholarship Scheme
If the candidate is eligible for this Scholarship and wishes to apply for the same. Please CLICK HERE to apply now.
Once you click on the above link, follow the below steps:
- After clicking the Apply Now button.
- Press the ‘Register’ button and fill in all your details.
- If not registered, log in using your Gmail ID or mobile number and enter the password.
- Fill in all the details, and verify the phone number and email address.
- Complete the given Aadhar Authentication Process using the biometric or the OTP number displayed on your mobile number.
- Once you are done with the Aadhar Authentication Process, proceed to fill out your registration details.
- Click on ‘Applicant Log in’ on the right side of the dashboard as displayed on the screen.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Fill in all the relevant details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Click on the ‘Submit Now’ button.
Apply through the Official Website
You can also fill out the Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship form by clicking on the Official Website. Kindly follow the below steps after doing so.
- If you are a new user, you will need to register first on the Official Portal.
- Click on the ―New Applicant Registration button.
- Log in using your Aadhar Card and verify your Aadhar details.
- An online application form will pop up after logging in.
- Fill in all the important information displayed, such as the Applicant’s name, DOB, Gender, Address, State, District, Taluka, and PIN code.
- Upload the identification proof details.
- Click on the “Applicant Login” button.
- You will see a welcome page.
- Click on the profile button and fill in all the personal details
- Simultaneously, one by one, enter your Caste Details, Income, Domicile, Personal Eligibility details, Bank details, Address, and other information.
- Once done, click on the Submit Button.
The last day for Applying for the Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2024
Please note that the last date to apply for this Scholarship Scheme is 31st March 2024. Hurry up and click on this link to apply online.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here