Arvind Fashions Limited has organised a great initiative for all people in the economically backward sections of society. Under the Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024, students from Diploma to BE/B. tech and ITI to all postgraduate courses can apply. Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
One of the best highlights of this scholarship is that all the students can claim their amount directly from their bank account. It will help the students progress and simultaneously pay their college fees. Through this scheme, the students can also complete their courses successfully.
Table of Contents
About Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
Deserving students eligible to apply for this scheme will get a scholarship of Rs 20,000 for one year to pay for their educational needs. Students must note that employees of Arvind Fashions Limited are not allowed to apply for this scheme. Let us see the eligibility criteria mentioned for each course.
Also Read this – AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024 for Different Courses
Students enrolled in the following undergraduate courses are eligible. The annual income of the family should not be more than six lakhs. Moreover, the students must have scored at least 70% in Class 10th and 12th. Most importantly, the candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- Bachelors of Arts (BA)
- Bachelors of Science(BSc)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Engineering courses such as B.E./B.Tech
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Also Read this – Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024
For Diploma Courses:
Students who apply for the Diploma courses will receive up to Rs 20000 for one year. Below are the eligibility criteria needs:
- The candidate should be from India.
- Must be enrolled in any diploma courses and from any stream is eligible.
- The minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th std must be at least 70%.
- Annual income should not exceed Rs 6 Lakh and above.
- Applicant must not possess any ATKT or backlog in their current diploma courses.
For ITI Courses:
The candidates applying for the scholarship form from ITI streams will receive a sum amount of Rs 10000 for one year. For ITI courses, the candidates get a relaxation that even 60% marks in classes 10th and 12th are also eligible to apply for this scheme. Other eligibility, such as the annual income, remains the same.
Also Read this – Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level
For Postgraduate Courses:
Students studying and pursuing post-graduation in the below streams are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Masters of Arts
- Masters of Science
- Masters of Business Administration.
- Masters of Technology
- Masters of Computer Application.
The scholarship amount given is Rs 20000 for 1 year. Annual income must not exceed six lakhs, and the student must have scored at least 70% in Standard 10th and 12th.
Also Read this – State Government Open Merit Scholarship 2024
The following are the documents that are required to apply for the Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024:
- Academic certificates of Standard 10th and 12th along with previous semester diploma, degree, postgraduate or ITI courses.
- An admission letter that the concerned university or college provides.
- Receipts or relevant proofs of the paid college fees.
- The concerned state government authorities provided proof of families’ income tax certificates.
- Bonafide certificate issued by the student’s institute.
- Candidates’ proof of identity, such as a college ID card.
- Government ID proof such as Aadhar Card and PAN card.
- Bank details of the Applicant, such as cancelled cheque or passbook copy.
- Proof of Address such as Light bill, Ration card, etc.
Last Date to Apply for Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
The last date to apply for the scholarship scheme is 6 February 2024. Click on this Button to apply through the official website.
Application Fees and Selection Procedure
Please note that no Application fees are required to fill out the online form, and it is free of cost. The selection procedure will depend solely on the eligibility criteria of the candidate.
Also Read this – Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2024
How to Apply for the Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
Students willing to apply for this scholarship scheme must follow the below procedure:
- Log in to the Official Website Vidya Sarathi Portal.
- The required homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Signup button.
- A new page will be opened. You may either fill it in using your Gmail ID or fill in the details below: Email ID, Mobile Number, Student name, and Password.
- After filling out all these details, click on the Submit option.
- After successfully registering on the official website, click on the Login Button.
- Fill out details such as Email ID, User name, and Password.
- Enter the Captcha code given.
- After logging in and completing the application form.
- Continue by uploading the necessary documents.
- Cross-verify and click on the submit option.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here