Already have an offer letter from the renowned University of Australia? Yes? But worried about the university expenses and how to manage things there? Whether you will be able to complete your education smoothly or have to face hurdles on your Journey. Dont worry! We have good news for you. The University of Queensland, Australia, offers a beautiful opportunity called the UQ International High Achievers Award – India 2024. The motive of this Scholarship is for all Indian and international student who wish to study at their renowned Queensland university. UQ International High Achievers Award – India 2024
Happy after hearing this news? Well, you could be the first person to apply for this Scholarship. Read further to find out whether you are a perfect candidate to avail of the benefits of this Scholarship.
Table of Contents
What is the UQ International High Achievers Award – India 2024?
UQ International High Achievers Award – India 2024 is a scholarship opportunity organised by the University of Queensland, Australia, for students enrolled in UG and PG courses. This Scholarship aims to provide assistance and tuition fees to all international students from India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Latin America. It is for those starting a relevant degree program at their university.
Also Read this – Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2024
Benefits received from this Program
If you feel you are the one eligible for applying to this Scholarship, the benefit received is highly appreciable. The selected students will receive a 20% per semester reduction in tuition fees for the enrolled courses.
Also Read this – Nikon Scholarship Program 2024
What are the eligibility criteria for applying for the UQ International High Achievers Award – India 2024?
If you received an offer letter from Queensland University and think this can be a perfect chance for you. Therefore, read the eligibility criteria and see whether you can go for this Scholarship or not:
- The scholarship receiver should be an International Student.
- They must hold an India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, or Latin America country Passport.
- If you have applied for the university admission commencing in 2024 and received an offer letter from them.
- The students must enrol full-time (8 units per semester or as per their study syllabus).
- In case the students have met the program entry rank and all the English proficiency requirements.
- Must not have any other scholarship or tuition fee reduction.
- Students should not receive any other scholarship/ sponsorship from any other organisation.
- The university discretion considers partial sponsorship of students.
Also Read this – Inlaks Fellowship for Social Engagement 2024
If you have met all the eligibility criteria, kindly review the documents needed to apply for this Scholarship.
- Student’s Passport or National ID card.
- Academic transcripts are compulsory.
- Result of English tests such as IELTS Academic, PTE Academics, TOEFL iBT (i.e. the paper edition), CES and BE.
- Previous year’s degree or professional certificates, if any.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA).
Also Read this – Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2024
Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship Program
Here, the university has kept some rules to abide by if the student gets selected for this Scholarship. The conditions are as follows:
- After accepting the UQ program, the student should pay a tuition deposit to confirm their award.
- The candidate with a conditional UQ program must satisfy the outstanding condition of their UQ offer, if any, mentioned on the offer letter.
- Simultaneously, if any student fails to defer or change the Program or their commencement of university, the university has the right to cancel the Scholarship.
- Moreover, in the above case, the student will be evaluated for the next semester if applicable.
- Students should maintain good scores with academic progress every semester to remain eligible for this Scholarship.
- Furthermore, the candidates should be enrolled full-time as in the course mentioned in the offer letter.
Also Read this – Piaggio “Shiksha Se Samriddhi” Scholarship 2024
Selection Process for the UQ International High Achievers Award – India 2024
The students meeting all the above criteria will be eligible for the Scholarship. In addition to this, all the selected candidates will be informed through their email ID.
How to apply for this Scholarship?
Click Here if you wish to apply for this Scholarship. Once you do that, kindly follow the below-mentioned steps:
- After clicking the link, click on the ‘Register’ option.
- Fill in all your registration details.
- Login with your Gmail ID/Mobile number along with your password.
- Search for the course to be applied.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the Application Form.
- After you submit the form, you will be automatically considered for the Scholarship if you are eligible.
Also Read this – TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship 2024
Last date to apply for the UQ International High Achievers Award – India 2024
Please note that the last date for this Scholarship is 15th January 2024. If you meet the eligibility criteria, kindly apply for this Scholarship to avail yourself of this golden opportunity.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here