Nowadays, college expenses are higher, and scholarships are the ultimate doorway to the student’s destination. They are a great way to help students focus on their education and create a healthy environment. Simultaneously, there are many scholarships. They are committed to pushing students towards their goals and to pursue higher education. One such Scholarship is the Eklavya Scholarship, initiated by the Maharashtra Government. Let us know what this Scholarship offers us regarding benefits and other eligibility criteria. Eklavya Scholarship
Table of Contents
What is the Eklavya Scholarship?
Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra 2024 is a scholarship sponsored by the Maharashtra Government. The Directorate of Higher Education initiated it to provide financial support to law, science and commerce graduates to commence their further education. The main motive of the Eklavya Scholarship is to encourage meritious students to pursue their postgraduate degree courses.
Also Read this – Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2024
Benefits of this program
The students will receive a one-time benefit of Rs 50000 through this scholarship program. Only selected students can avail of this scholarship scheme based on their merit. This will enable students to be independent. Also, the literacy rate of Maharashtra will decrease through this excellent opportunity. With this help they will be able to make their future bright.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to Eklavya Scholarship
Every Scholarship has specific eligibility criteria for its selection of righteous candidates. Similarly, the Eklavya Scholarship also follows certain criteria. Please read below to know them.
- The student must have a domicile of Maharashtra (born and brought up in Maharashtra).
- Their annual income must not exceed or be equal to Rs 75000.
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in his graduation courses from the Law, Commerce and Arts streams.
- If the student is studying in the science stream, they must have scored at least 70%.
- Applicants should have graduated from a renowned university in Maharastra.
- The student must not be working anywhere for full-time or part-time.
- Students who are not residents and don’t have Maharashtra Domicile are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
Also Read this – Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship
List of documents that are required to apply for the Eklavya Scholarship
If you have read the above-given criteria and qualify for this Scholarship. Then kindly follow the below document list to upload while filling out the online Applicant form. The list is as follows:
- The student must possess last year’s examination mark sheet from the university or college.
- Domicile certificate stating that they are a resident of the Maharashtra State.
- A proof of income issued from the tehsildar of Maharashtra.
- Government-issued ID such as Aadhar Card.
- A copy of the bank account and passbook.
- A passport-size photograph.
- The applicant’s details like mobile number.
How to apply for this Scholarship
Interested candidates who wish to apply under this scholarship scheme, kindly Click Here to complete your application form. Kindly follow the procedures below.
- After visiting the official website of MahaDBT.
- A home page screen will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, look under the Directorate Of Higher Education section.
- A list of options will be there on the screen.
- Click on the Eklavya Scholarship option.
- Kindly click on the login button.
- If you are not registered, click the ‘New Applicant Registration’ option.
- The registration form will pop up on the screen.
- Fill in all the essential details asked on the screen.
- Upload all the essential documents and click on the ‘Submit’ Option.
Also Read this – Inlaks Fellowship for Social Engagement 2024
Last date to apply for the Eklavya Scholarship
The deadline for applying to this Scholarship Scheme is 31st March 2024. Kindly visit the above website and fill in the details below in case you are eligible to apply for this program.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here