Are you a student in need of covering for your college expenses? Searching for an alternative? Well, scholarships can help you with it. They are designed to protect the student’s academic expenses and stationery related to studies (tuition fees, books, laptops, textbooks, journals, etc). Many schemes are offered nowadays, but you need to keep a close check on the deadline if you are eligible for one. We have brought you one of the best Schemes offered by Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship to ease your work. Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship
Stay tuned and read more about why Colgate India has started this fantastic scheme, know who all are eligible to apply, and what its benefits offer.
Table of Contents
What is the Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship
Colgate-Palmolive (India) is among the renowned growing industries working hard to provide a healthier lifestyle for all of us. It is one of the leading oral care marketers in our country. They are committing to deliver profitable growth with sustainability for their shareholders. At the same time, they foster an exclusive workplace for their employees.
With this initiative, Colgate-Palmolive (India) has started this excellent program to help the weaker section of society. The students who cannot afford their fees can opt for this scheme. Significantly, worthy and deserving students can benefit from this scholarship. The students should enroll in any year of a bachelor’s degree program in dental surgery. Moreover, the candidate must study at a renowned institute to avail of this scholarship.
Also Read this – V Able – Vidyadhan Disability Scholarship 2024
Benefits received through this Scholarship Program
Meritious and intellectually committed students will receive Rs 75000 to realize their academic passion and work towards their goals. This scholarship will help enhance literacy, thereby boosting our nation’s development. Further, this scheme will willingly focus on the student’s mentorship and give career guidance to all its beneficiaries.
Also Read this – MCAER Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (AGR)
Eligibility Criteria for applying to the Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, read further. We have provided all the details relevant to the eligibility criteria so you do not miss this incredible opportunity.
- This scholarship is open to all students enrolled in any year of the BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) courses.
- Indian nationals are only eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates must be studying in a renowned government institute.
- Applicants from private undergraduate BDS colleges can also apply.
- Students must have cleared the 12th examination board with at least a 60% grade.
- The family’s annual income should not be less than Rs 8 Lakhs.
Relevant Documents Required:
Once you meet the eligibility criteria, check all the screening documents required to apply for this scholarship. Hence, here is the list of all the essential documents needed while you sit to fill out the online form.
- Students’ photo identity proof issued by the government of India, such as Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Income (income issued by the government authorities/ form 16A/Salary slips/ BPL certificates).
- Candidates’ proof of admission to the university/institute, such as a bonafide certificate and college identity proof.
- Applicant’s bank account details, such as passbook and canceled cheque.
- A relevant Grade sheet or Marksheet of the previous class.
- Fee receipts for the current academic year.
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate.
- Disability certificate for specially-abled Students.
Also Read this – Eklavya Scholarship
How can I apply for the Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, all you need to do is Click Here and proceed with the instructions given below:
- After visiting the site, click on the Apply Now Button below.
- Once done, kindly register to the portal (if you haven’t registered yet)
- Register with your Email ID or Mobile Number and create a password.
- After this, kindly log in with your Gmail ID and password.
- You will be redirected to the applicant’s form page of ‘The Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship Program.’
- Press the ‘Start Application’ button and fill in with all your required details.
- Once you begin filling in the application form, start to fill in the essential details asked for in the form.
- Upload the relevant documents that are required.
- Accept the terms and conditions and policy page.
- Click on the ‘Preview button.’
- Submit your documents once you check all the details to see if they’re proper.
Also Read this – Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2024
Last Day of the Online Application Form
The deadline to fill in the online application form is 31st January 2024. If you want this scholarship, kindly click the link above to complete the online application form.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here