Have you ever thought of your college admission or tuition fees getting reimbursed? No? Scholarships can help you get your fees back. Through this, the student will feel financially independent and confident about his academic abilities. Moreover, this can also help him resonate with other students with similar interests. This will reduce your financial debts, which will further help you seek knowledge with a clear mind. One such Scholarship brought to you today is the DOA Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme. Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme
Let us read all the details about this Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scholarship and know what benefits you can obtain from it.
Table of Contents
DOA Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme
This scholarship scheme is a campaign started by the Government of Maharashtra. The Directorate of Art sponsors it. Under this Program, the Maharashtra government aims to provide financial support to Economically weaker sections (EWS) Students. These students should enroll in professional courses.
The Maharastra government started this beautiful initiative to see students of all castes and creeds get equal benefits and rights. It will also boost the overall literacy rate of Maharashtra state. At the same time, it helps student cope with their education. As it is rightfully said, the younger generations are the jewels of India. So if we do not educate them, they will never be able to contribute their best to our Nation.
Also Read this – V Able – Vidyadhan Disability Scholarship 2024
Benefits of this Program
Through this Scholarship, all the selected EWS students will receive a reimbursement for their tuition fees. The reimbursed amount shall be a maximum of 100%. Here are some of the insights you can refer to to know this scheme better:
All the selected students will receive the tuition fees as per the below-given benefit criteria:
|Type of Fees
|Non- Government aid
|Partially aided School
|up to Rs 250000
|Rs 250000 to 800000
|Upto Rs 800000
Also Read this – Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for DOA Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme
Suppose you feel you could be the right candidate for this scheme if you are interested in applying for this scholarship scheme. Then check out the list. Read the eligibility criteria below, which will help you get an overall gist of this beautiful Program.
- The student must have a domicile in Maharashtra.
- They must belong to the society’s Economic Weaker Section (EWS).
- Candidates must be from government-aided, partially aided, unaided, permanently aided, or agricultural universities and their subcenters.
- Applicant must have a family income of up to Rs 800000
- They should not have availed of any stipend or any other scholarship scheme.
- Candidates must not have an educational gap of two years or more.
- Students should enroll under the general category.
- All the students from the Maharashtra and Karnataka borders are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Lastly, there should not be any educational gap.
Also Read this – Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2024
Documents Required for Applying to this Scholarship:
After you have gone through the above-given eligibility criteria, if you wish to apply further. There is this document screening process where you need to upload the relevant documents. The list is mentioned in the section below. Kindly go through the same. The record to be submitted online is as follows:
- A government ID proof such as an Aadhar Card.
- Corrective Action Plan (CAP) related documents
- Grand Academic Portal (GAP) related documents.
- Applicants’ academic attendance certificate.
- Family declaration Certificate
- Annual income certificates of the family(preferably the previous year)
- Last year’s Marksheet of the candidate.
Also Read this – Inlaks Fellowship for Social Engagement 2024
How can I apply for the DOA Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme?
If you are eligible and willing to avail yourself of the benefits of this Program, Click here. Kindly follow the steps below to proceed with your application form.
- You will be directed to a page once you click the link below.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button given on the portal.
- Log in with your Gmail ID or Mobile Number if registered.
- If not, register using your Email ID and password and log in to the portal again.
- Then click on the New Registration Link.
- Fill in all the details and verify your phone number and email ID.
- Complete the Aadhar authentication process through OTP or biometrics.
- After the authentication process, fill in all the details and register.
- Once done, click on ‘ Applicant’s form’.
- Login using your Email ID and password.
- Fill in the essential details, upload the requested documents, and submit the form.
Also Read this – MCAER Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (AGR)
Last Date to Apply for this Scheme
The last date to apply for this Program is 31st March 2024. So, if you wish to use do not wait until the deadline and apply as soon as possible through the above link.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here