Have you ever thought about the economically challenged people of the society? How do they get their education, and what challenges must they overcome to climb the ladder of success? Well, Disability is not a weakness. At the same time, Disabled people are much more robust, resilient, and capable individuals who work harder to overcome daily challenges. Educating them is equally important. So here we present you with the V Able – Vidyadhan Disability Scholarship 2024. V Able – Vidyadhan Disability Scholarship 2024
Let us see how this scholarship will be essential for economically challenged students. What miracle will this Scheme bring about in their life?
Table of Contents
What is the V Able – Vidyadhan Disability Scholarship 2024?
V Able – Vidyadhan Disability Scholarship is an initiative to help specially challenged students. This Scheme is for graduates who have passed the 12th examination. This beautiful Scheme is organized by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation (SDF), a non-profit organization based in India. Currently, the foundation has around 8000 students from different parts of the country. Through this opportunity, the specially-abled students will get a chance to showcase their talent and progress ahead with better education facilities.
Also Read this – Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2024
Benefits from this Scheme
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program ensures the selected students receive proper mentoring at their organization. Moreover, the students can claim a scholarship amount for graduation courses of up to Rs 15000 to 60000 per year. The selected student will also be eligible for a scholarship scheme of 2 years in this foundation. What can be better than that?
Students who do better can pursue any degree course related to their interests. What can be better than this? The cherry on top is that the students can apply free of cost.
Also Read this – UQ International High Achievers Award – India 2024
Eligibility Criteria for applying to V Able – Vidyadhan Disability Scholarship 2024
If you or any known person in your contact wish to apply for this scholarship, you must adhere to the eligibility criteria below. This will help you get a clear idea of whether you or anyone in need is eligible to apply for the Scheme or not:
- The student must have completed the 12th class to qualify for this program.
- Applicant should have a disability of around 40%.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a degree course in the year 2022.
- The family of the eligible Students must hold an annual income of less than Rs 400000
- Simultaneously, the applicant needs to score 60% marks or have obtained 6 CGPA Grades in the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination/12th class).
Also Read this – Nikon Scholarship Program 2024
If you are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme, kindly submit the documents below, as they are essential during the online application filling procedure.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- A competent authority issued the family’s income proof (please note that the ration card is not applicable).
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Disability certificate
Also Read this – Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2024
How to apply for the V Able – Vidyadhan Disability Scholarship 2024
All the eligible students can apply for this scholarship. Kindly Click Here, or you can even visit the official website and click on the login or already registered button on the right-hand side of the portal.
- After you log in to the page, click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Next, you will be prompted to fill in the Gmail ID / Mobile Number when you click the ‘Register Now’ option.
- Once done, navigate to the Login option on the right side of the page and click on Register.
- After the required registration, fill out all the required details.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Upload the relevant documents and click on the submit button.
- Your application will be automatically submitted.
Also Read this – HDFC Bank (ECSS) Scholarship Programme 2024
Last day to apply for the Scheme
The last date for filling out the online form is 31st January 2024. If interested, fill in the form by clicking the link above.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here