Are you a meritious student? But do you not have enough expenses to manage your academic fees? Don’t worry; scholarships are a better way to cope with educational necessities. Not having money cannot be a reason to not study further. Prepare to whoo off this burden as we announce the Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2024.
Are you excited to know more about it? Stay tuned as we have given a comprehensive, detailed analysis, from the benefits to the eligibility criteria. We also have highlighted how to apply for this beautiful scholarship scheme. Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2024
Table of Contents
Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2024
The Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students is an initiative started by the Buddy4team. It is a private scholarship program that highly focuses on supporting the meritious and unlucky students regarding financial expenses. All this is only to give them a bright future and build a solid foundation.
Application of all the students who cannot complete their education right from class 1 to pursuing any course are readily invited to apply for this incredible program. As said, no financial barrier can stop a young talent from seeking education and growing towards their passion.
Also Read this – Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024
Benefits of this scheme
Through this yojana scheme, the students will receive a minimum of Rs 6000 to cover their educational and academic fees. Simultaneously, this beautiful initiative will enable every needy student to gain immense knowledge. At the same time, the amount is not restricted to Rs 6000. It may vary depending on the student’s educational needs. The panel will decide the final amount on the candidate’s completion of the interview.
Also Read this – State Government Open Merit Scholarship 2024
Eligibility criteria for applying to Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2024
Interested in applying for this scholarship? Then please look at its eligibility criteria to know whether you can avail of the benefit amount.
- The student must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates admitted to any class of an Indian School or university are eligible.
- Applicants must score at least 75% in their previous class to qualify for this scholarship.
- Students’ family income must not exceed Rs 6lacs per annum.
Also Read this – Disha Scholarship Program
Below is a complete list of essential documents you will need to apply for this incredible scholarship scheme.
- An income proof of the family, such as a salary slip or income certificate issued by the government authorities.
- Students mark sheets of the previous year or last qualifying exam.
- Government ID proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, etc.
- College/school ID proof or a bona fide certificate is compulsory.
- Fees receipt of the current year.
Also Read this – Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level
How can I Apply for this scholarship?
If you are interested and wish to apply for this scheme, kindly CLICK HERE. After you click on the link, you will be directed to a page. Follow this simple below steps:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option at the bottom of the page.
- Login or register through your email ID/ Mobile Number and password.
- If not registered, fill in your details and report on the website.
- Fill out all details in the applicant’s form displayed on the screen.
- Upload the necessary and relevant documents.
- Save and click on a preview button.
- Read all the details and proceed further by pressing the Submit button.
- Once done, your online application form is successfully submitted.
Also Read this – Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2024
Last Date to Apply for applying for Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2024
Kindly note down the last date, 31st March 2024, for applying for this scheme. You can also contact 91-11-430-92248 or the official Email ID if you have any doubts or queries.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here