Paying for your college fees is a tedious task. Parents wonder about the increase in education fees and often search for alternatives. To ease their stress and anxiety, we have come up with yet another scholarship straight from farmers’ land. Yes, you guessed it right. The Government of Maharashtra has launched the ‘ Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level‘. This scheme supports students pursuing their education after completing their 12th Standard. Let us see some of its benefits and eligibility criteria for students interested in this scholarship program. Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level
Table of Contents
What is Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level 2024
Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level is an initiative started by the Maharashtra Government. This scheme helps students cover their financial expenses related to study materials and higher education fees. The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) has set specific parameters for the students to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Also Read this – AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
Benefits of this Scholarship Scheme
This program will provide all the selected beneficiary students with a scholarship ranging between ₹2,800 to ₹72,000. It will depend on the course the student has opted for. All this will be following the government rules and regulations. Moreover, this scheme will make higher education accessible to talented students with underprivileged backgrounds. This will also increase the overall literacy rate in the state. In return, students will devote their time and energy to their studies. Thus contributing to a brighter future.
Also Read this – Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level
Every scholarship has some or the other eligibility criteria. A student failing to adhere to these rules will ultimately lead to their non-selection. So, to avoid such a mishap, one must read the eligibility criteria properly before applying for any scholarship. The list is as follows:
- The student must have a domicile in Maharashtra.
- Student must have cleared their 12th class.
- The candidate must have scored—the highest rank (65 and above) in their secondary and higher secondary examinations.
- Applicants must hold a sanctioned letter from the Higher Education (DHE).
Also Read this – Inlaks Fellowship for Social Engagement 2024
Once you feel you pass the eligibility criteria stipulated by the State Government of Maharashtra. You will need a few vital documents while applying for this scheme. Students who fail to upload or miss any document will no longer be eligible for the scholarship benefits. Hence, the document list is as follows. Kindly read it carefully. Documents that are required as per the GR. dated 17.05.1984:
- Students’ marksheets of classes 10th and 12th.
- Hostel Fees receipts were paid at the time of admission.
- Academic fees receipt of the student about the current enrolled year.
- A sanctioned letter from the Director of Higher Education (DHE) is a must.
Also Read this – UQ International High Achievers Award – India 2024
How can I apply for this Scholarship Program?
Click here to apply for this scholarship if you are interested once you enter the link given. Follow the below steps one by one:
- Click on the Apply button displayed on the page.
- Once you click, a Register button will appear on the screen; kindly click it.
- Fill in all your details and password.
- Verify the mobile number/ Gmail ID and password you entered.
- Then, complete the Aadhar verification process using the biometric or the OTP.
- After completing the authentication process, fill in the required details and register yourself.
- Simultaneously, once registered, you will be driven off to an ‘Applicant login’ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard.
- Log in with the username and password and continue filling out the form.
- Cross-verify all the details entered and upload the relevant documents needed.
- Click on the save and preview button.
- Submit your form once it’s done.
Also Read this – State Government Open Merit Scholarship 2024
Last date to fill in the online Application Form
The deadline for applying to the Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level is 31st March 2024. If you haven’t completed the form, hurry up and fill in the online form before the last date.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here