Who does not like to be financially independent? Everyone does, right? What if I say you can support your school and college fees with this excellent scheme? Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024 supports this beautiful cause. This scholarship is wonderfully designed to meet the needs of students who cannot complete their education. These students give up on their dreams due to their financial conditions. Their parents cannot support them in paying the fees; even if they do, they cannot repay the people they took a loan from.Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024
Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024 ensures the students’ educations, making them less dependent on their parents. Let us look at the eligibility criteria, necessary documents and, most crucially, the benefits one can get through this scholarship.
Table of Contents
What is Tata Trust’s Means Grant 2024?
Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024 nurtures and cares for the student’s needs. This scheme partially helps needy students by giving financial assistance. The financial support applies to professional university courses( except engineering). Not only is the scholarship limited to this, but even school-going students(standard 8th onwards) can pay their school fees through this program.
Also Read this – Eklavya Scholarship
Benefits of this Scholarship Scheme
This scheme supports individuals coming from economically poor backgrounds. The scholarship covers all your educational expenses, such as tuition, academic, and living expenses. Moreover, the primary aim of the scholarship is to provide knowledge for all students deprived of education due to economic constraints. Due to this, all the deserving candidates will get a chance to study further and enhance their skills. Also, they can earn a better livelihood and support their family later.
Also Read this – Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2024
Eligibility Criteria for applying to Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024
The student who wishes to apply for this beautiful opportunity must check the eligibility criteria below to ensure their application isn’t rejected.
- Students studying in colleges or schools in Mumbai / Mumbai suburbs are eligible.
- The candidate must be studying in the current academic year.
- A maximum of 2 children from the same family can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants with an ATKT are not allowed.
- The student must have scored at least a pass per cent in their ongoing and previous examinations.
- Students with current annual fee receipts in hand are eligible.
- Those candidates already covered under any other government scholarship scheme are not eligible.
If you stay in Mumbai and are interested in availing of this scholarship, you must review this document list. The list is as follows:
- Previous year mark sheet/report card (Submit mark sheet copy of all semesters).
- Fee receipt for the academic year (2022-2023).
- Photocopy of valid income proof.
- Complete the set of assessment years of Form 16.
- Salary slip with the company letterhead.
- Income tax return for 2022-2023.
- Identity proof of the candidate, such as an Aadhar or PAN card.
Note: These documents must be submitted online through your Email address or follow the format here.
Also Read this – MCAER Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (AGR)
Follow the below Instructions while submitting the documents and the Form:
For filling out the Form:
- Submit the Handwritten or typewritten documents to the head office of Tata Trust.
- Don’t send multiple emails, as your Form will be cancelled.
- Kindly refrain from submitting one application from numerous email IDs.
- In case you are submitting documents for two children from the same family, please submit two separate sets of emails with two different documents each.
For Document verification:
- Submit the documents in PDF format.
- Refrain from sending the documents through the drive or access link for security purposes.
- Send documents in the following sequence: Application form, Marksheet 1, Marksheet 2, Income Proof of father and mother, Fees receipt, identity proof, etc.
- The document will not be processed further if false or misleading information is found.
Also Read this – AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
Last Date to Apply for Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024
The candidate must note that the later date to submit this scholarship is 31 January 2023. Hence, if interested, kindly apply now for this scholarship.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here