Scholarships act as a gift, especially for the economically weaker sections of the society. For those who cannot afford to pay their tuition, school, and college fees, scholarships help such people conquer their dreams. People feel it is okay to give primary education, or few don’t even bother to educate their Girl Child. But why? Have you ever wondered why this male-dominated society does this with females? So, to support these female students in pursuing their education further. Birlasoft has started a scholarship scheme known as the Disha Scholarship Program.
Let’s see what benefits you can receive and the eligibility criteria if you or any of your female friends are in need. Disha Scholarship Program
Table of Contents
About the Birlasoft
Birlasoft has emerged from the power of digital technology and enterprises, making business processes easy for its customers. CK Birla Group, Birlasoft, with their committed Groups of employees of 12,500+ professionals, continues to build the 162-year heritage to sustainable commodities. Moreover, their quick thinking and creative approach have made society more productive and helped customers in the long run.
Also Read this – Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2024
What is the Disha Scholarship Program 2024
Under the Disha Scholarship Program, female students enrolled in General/Professional Undergraduate courses will receive financial aid. They will be granted a scholarship to complete their education and academic career.
Female students studying in Pune, Delhi NCR and those pursuing educational programs at accredited universities and colleges or premier NIRF institutions across India are eligible to apply.
Also Read this – AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
Benefits of this Program
The selected students will receive a scholarship of Rs 25000 for four years to support their educational expenses financially. This will make the female child self-reliant and pay for her education. They can be independent, and even the stress within them will vanish. Female student can thus easily focus on making their future brighter and happier.
Also Read this –Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2024
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Disha Scholarship Program
Below are the eligibility criteria the student must follow to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible for all female students enrolled in the first year of the bachelor’s degree or professional undergraduate program.
- Candidate must be from an affiliated/recognised college/university.
- Applicants must score at least 75% in aggregate or equivalent CPGA in the 12th Board Examination.
- The student passed the 12th board from Pune, Maharashtra, and Delhi NCR.
- She should be enrolled in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Moreover, the student must have a domicile in Maharashtra or Delhi NCR.
- The applicant must not exceed 29 years and should fall under 17 to 29 years.
- The family of the Candidate must process an overall annual family income of up to INR 5 lakh from all sources.
- Children of Birlasoft, Buddy4Study, and Samhita are ineligible to participate in this program.
Also Read this – OakNorth STEM Scholarship Programme
- Income Proof such as BPL certificate/salary slips/Form 16A or income certificate issued from government authorities.
- Fees receipt of the current academic year.
- ID proof given by the government of India, such as an Aadhar Card.
- Bank details such as a passbook or cancelled cheque.
- Marksheets of all the preceding years.
- Domicile certificate.
- College ID or bonafide certificate.
- Students with self-declaration are not seeking any other scholarship.
- Result card/scorecard of entrance examinations or competitive examinations for college admissions.
- If employed, provide proof of the Candidate’s employment(Appointment letter or salary slip for the previous month).
Also Read this – Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship
How can I Apply for Disha Scholarship Program?
To apply online, kindly CLICK HERE. Follow the steps given below.
- Once you click the above button, click on Apply Now.
- Login to buddy4study with your email ID and password if registered.
- If you have not registered, kindly register with your Gmail ID and password.
- Further, you will be redirected to the ‘Disha Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Press the ‘Start Application’ button and fill out the form.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Upload the needed documents.
- Click the ‘Save button‘.
- Cross-verify and click on the ‘Submit Now’ option.
Also Read this – Piaggio “Shiksha Se Samriddhi” Scholarship 2024
Last Date to Apply for the Disha Scholarship Program
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 5th February 2024. Kindly fill out the form right now through this link.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here