Ever seen your parents struggle to pay for your education? Do you wish to help them? Scholarships are the best resources. It helps students from economically weaker societies, especially the specially-abled sections, to pay for their children’s education. At the same time, the students can concentrate on their studies rather than stressing themselves about paying their academic fees. The AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme is an initiative that will help you focus on conquering your passion. Also, get an affordable education and move towards your dreams. AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
Table of Contents
What is the AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024?
The AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme is a program started under the Ministry of Education by the All India Council for Technical Education. The scholarship is meant for specially-abled people. People who have passion but don’t have finances to support their dreams and ambitions. Moreover, it’s for disabled people in their first year of technical/ professional courses.
Also Read this – Kind Circle Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2024
Benefits of this Program
This scheme will help specially-abled people pursue their technical education. Overall, they benefit from Rs 50,000 annually until their study course duration. This amount can be used to pay tuition fees and academic fees. Also, purchase any education-related stationary items like books, journals, textbooks, laptops, computers, software equipment, etc. The main motive of this scheme is to enable and support specially abled children’s land with the best education ever. Also, this will give financial aid and keep them secure about their future goals.
Also Read this – Disha Scholarship Program
Eligibility criteria of the AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
Deciding to apply for the scholarship is not enough. There are specific rules and restrictions, such as eligibility criteria, that need to be checked. Whether you can be selected for this scheme. So here is a list. Take a close look at it:
- The student must be an Indian nationality.
- Applicants should be from an AICTE-approved institution.
- Candidates should be specially-abled children.
- Disability criteria must not be less than 40%.
- Students should pursue the first or second year of their degree.
- They must have a lateral entry into the AICTE Institute of India.
- The applicants should have a family income of Rs 800000 annually.
Note: No additional grants will be paid in terms of medical or hostel charges.
Also Read this – Tata Trusts Means Grant 2024
Documents necessary to apply for the AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024
Since the eligibility criteria mentioned above are clear, the second vital part to consider is the documents while filling out the online form. The non-availability of the below document will cause a significant inconvenience to the candidate while filling out the online applicant form.
- The admission letter that the student obtained to seek admission to the respective degree/diploma course was issued by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Disability certificate of the candidate.
- A certificate is required from the head/principal or the director of the college.
- The previous financial year’s annual income certificate was issued in the stated format by the government authority (rank not below a tehsildar) /salary slips.
- Receipts of paid tuition/academic fees.
- Government ID proof, such as an Aadhar Card.
- The Bank passbook contains an Aadhar card with the applicant’s photograph, IFSC code, and Account Number.
- A duly signed certificate by the parents stating that the information entered in the online form is correct.
- Cast certificate (in case of SC, ST, OBC, and EWS candidate categories).
- Marsheet/Report card of 10th and 12th Standard. (As applicable)
Also Read this – V Able – Vidyadhan Disability Scholarship 2024
How can I apply for the AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2024?
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Then click on the register button.
- Once you’ve filled in all the details with your email ID and password.
- Then click the ‘Applicants Corner’ option and navigate to the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Read the details, fill in the form, and click the ‘Continue’ Button.
- Enter the Mobile Number, captcha code, and OTP provided.
- Fill in the details and click on the save and register button.
- Afterwards, click the ‘Fresh Applicant’ button and log in using the application ID and password given.
- Fill in all details and upload documents.
- Preview the entered information, save it, and click the submit now option.
Also Read this – Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship
Last Date to fill out the form
The deadline to fill out the online application form is 31 January 2024. Click here and fill in the form today.
More Other Scholarship Information : Click Here